 Space / 21714
Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Hiyo,

Allister

i like this ship enough that i'm gonna go through
the pics here and comment:

nicet tubes
nice landing gear
nice piece on the rear (what is that piece that stretches
across the rear beneath the engines?)
and i like how the rear chunk is not studs up but sideways.

nicely done canopy and cockpit
nice use of decorated tiles on the front

nice tubes and greeblies
what's in the hatch? why is it there?

the front rocks
the whitetop/greybottom is amazingly cool aesthetically
neat doors/hatches (interior pics, plz :-)
i really like the square detail on the rear section w/
the greeblies on it.  very nice.

there's that piece again. on the botom. what is it?
love the rockets, same as on the sides, very TLC

nice overview
very very nice shape, very unusual and visually interesting

this is a really cool ship
more pics would be great

as for the PCS thing, i guess its up to CGidd
but i think it could qualify as an experimental PCS ship
and not part of the main line (imho)

-paul