 Space / 21670
Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:06:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

Very nice.

I particularly liked the V for victory (or was it V for Vant) from the
photographer/chronicler.
Now, I have this birthday card that needs to be on Io day a week tomorrow...

<sucks air between teeth> Weeell, we charge by weight, see. And what with
Einstein and all that the quicker the delivery time, the heavier the package
becomes. I'm not sayin' we can't get it there in the time, but it'll cost ya.

Allister