 Space / 21883
Re: Idea: small hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:18:08 GMT

Ditto.

Hey, that's perfect for my new MOC!!!  The original model was 99.99% based
on the Republic Cruiser from Episode I.  That one met with...an unfortunate
demise.  The new iteration is going to have modified engines, modified
bridge area, and a large cargo/troop hold in place of the lower level.  Yes,
it IS out of scale to a minifig, but it works.

The Second Iteration (the first was named the Errant Kangaroo:
http://www.ozbricks.com/alliancefleet/sa/kangaroo.html  sorry about the bad
pics) is going to have troop-drop capsules based on the Mercury capsules
from the US space program.  This hatch is perfect for the entry point!

If anyone's interested in more pics of the Errant Kangaroo, email me.  I
might have a brickshelf acct by then...
~Andrew~

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch2.jpg

I am going to steal that...right now. That is so damn simple yet so damn
genious I just want to bash my head into my monitor for not thinking of
that. I AM serious about stealing that. You'll see soon enough. (back to
building)

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index.html