 Space / 21832
Idea: small hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:14:55 GMT

Inspired by the trav-hatch (tm) and the way Tony Hafner connected the droid
arms to the clips in his bots, I was looking at a 4x4 radar dish thinking
it'd make a nice small hatch. I'm sure this could be adapted for horizontal
use too.

Anyway, lmkwyt.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch3.jpg