 Space / 21895
Re: Idea: small hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

snip

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch.ldr

Cheers,
Allister

snip

Assembly:
Front: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Ideas/Hatch/1_door.jpg
Rear: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Ideas/Hatch/2_door.jpg

Building Instructions (after moderation)

-Duane

Wow, another hatch idea I'll have to steal! ;-)  Allister's hatch look like
it would be an interior hatch (think service crawlway), while your's gives
the impression it would be an exterior airlock.  Both are very cool.

Nathan Wells