 Space / 21869
Re: Idea: small hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:27:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Inspired by the trav-hatch (tm) and the way Tony Hafner connected the droid
arms to the clips in his bots, I was looking at a 4x4 radar dish thinking
it'd make a nice small hatch. I'm sure this could be adapted for horizontal
use too.

Anyway, lmkwyt.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Ideas/crawl-hatch.ldr

Cheers,
Allister

After seeing Allister's hatch, I decided that I wanted something beefier.
Very similar, but with different parts. It's amazing how quickly some
designs can evolve.

Assembly:
Front: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Ideas/Hatch/1_door.jpg
Rear: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Ideas/Hatch/2_door.jpg

Building Instructions (after moderation)

-Duane