 Space / 21884
Re: Ogel's Gyro Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:32:11 GMT

Very cool!  I like the spears up on front.  I must say though, that I think
the dishes would seriously hamper operation were it a real sub.  I like the
use of the dish pieces all the same though.  Neat.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.space, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Ogel's Gyro Sub;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Ogel's latest secret weapon has been unveiled! Borrowed from Jon's G-Wing
the concept for the cockpit.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons