 Space / 21846
Re: Ogel's Gyro Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Ogel's Gyro Sub;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Ogel's latest secret weapon has been unveiled! Borrowed from Jon's G-Wing
the concept for the cockpit.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Hey, cool! Something worthy of Ogel himself. You would have thought Ogel would
of had the best looking ship of the bunch by now, and now he has!

Nice cockpit setup and use of the quarter domes. Needs more motors in the back
tho...you never know when you need to do a quick getaway:)!

I might have to take a look at this and build one to go with my Manta...it would
make a neat set!

Good job!

Joe Meno