  Search Results: lego
 Results 521 – 540 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) There are two things that K'NEX does well that LEGO does not, and they are the only reason I even considered buying it: Roller Coasters (looped tracks and all) Large Ball Machines Both are related (the ball machine uses roller coaster track), (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Plate Paks

Here's my "I posted it 1st" message: Dear LEGO: Please make the plate accessories paks in more colors! Red and blue only go so far! Steve (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Welcome newbees

There are many web pages offering useful info on lego-robotics, but to my knowledge there are currently two web pages specifically set up as convenient entry points if you're new to lego-robotics. Legorobotics page This page gives an overview of (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Sorting/Storing Catalogs

I have started to store and sort through my Lego paper collection (instructions, catalogs, magazines, etc.). For catalogs, I have put each in a sheet protector and labelled it something like this: 1979 7 1/4"x7 3/8" 103517 103617 US I put in metric (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

(...) You followed the cardinal rule of web-design: have your content first, before your form. But then you added very nice form. And then you were modest about the result. Perfectionist, in my book: turning out high-quality goods, but worrying the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Lego Meetings?

Where are the pictures on your site? Bill Tom Stangl, VFAQman <ba-lego@cinnamon.com> wrote in message <364834E6.E098E6A5@vfaq.com>... (...) we (...) can (...) at a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Happy Meals

When I was at TRU today, I talked to the friendly Lego saleswoman, and she was pretty psyched about the upcoming happy meals Legos. Lego is going all out licensing. I don't know if this is old news or not, but hey;) Did somebody say McDonalds? Pawel (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) That's it. The other space set is a Unitron monorail. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Lego Display at Warwick Shops

Hi there everyone In my travels today, I came across the Lego display at Warwick Shopping Centre.It's aimed at small children and is outside Kmart (I'm assuming it's part of some promotion). It's an interesting mix of Duplo and Basic - I I can't say (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Technic 99

(...) Or a secretary worth his/her weight in Airport Shuttles. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Lego on Sale in 'The Entertainer' Amersham

In article <F0zsK8.2FL@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net says... (...) Shock News: two ex-RTL'ers in near miss incident! :) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Lego "Vectors"

Just thought I'd quickly share some of the things I've been doing to spread Lego fandom to others: My 2-year-old nephew gets Primo for Christmas and birthday presents. One of these days, he'll stop chewing on them and build something :) Our church (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  ADVENT CALLENDAR !

Heya all ! Have you seen this LEGO Advent callendar ? In each of 24 windows another little LEGO set ! I will buy it ! And I also bought this Milky Way + LEGO action set with new St. Nicolaus ! Cool ! Bye ! Rene e-mail: virsik@usaf.org (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  RE: Surveillance Robot

Check this Lego Dacta set: (URL) uses the Lego Dacta Control Lab, not the RCX, but still, it's a Lego set with a B&W QuickCam, for a similar Mars exploration mission. Price for this set is $379. Given that the Lego Dacta Control Lab is $675 (roughly (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Q:Window and door terminology

As a fairly new LEGO maniac, I am wondering what the proper terminology is for windows and doors. I understand standard bricks, i.e 2x4x1 (If just 2x4, the third value is understood) but I am unsure as to door and window descriptions. It looks like (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  kimse yok midur?

yaw hem internet sahibi, hem de lego mayaðý kimse yok mu bu camiada benden baþka?...çýkýn artýk ortaya....alla allaaaa...:-) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.tr)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Speaking of SW Lego, I just finished a first draft model of Kyle Katarn's ship... I forget what it was called... "the Moldy Crow" ??? something like that. Anybody know what it is called? I'll post images of it on my web page soon. --Karim (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Does anyone remember?

When I was a kid the downtown Seattle Bon Marche had a (what seemed to me) huge LEGO display up on the top floor. I remember lots of monuments from Washington DC, etc. This is probably 20 years ago (I am now 30). I have just rediscovered LEGO and no (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here

(...) Yeah, I understand that. If you want to continue to be non-standard :) you could make a special exception for rec.toys.lego. (...) Or, yeah. I like this best. (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Mindstorms SDK released

(URL) Page DOCUMENTS Technical Reference Document 467 KB, .zip This Technical Reference document tells you how to use SPIRIT.OCX directly to write LEGO MINDSTORMS RCX or LEGO Technic CyberMaster programs, providing more detailed control over the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

More:  Next Page >>