 Storage / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Sorting/Storing Catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:11:34 GMT

I have started to store and sort through my Lego paper collection
(instructions, catalogs, magazines, etc.).  For catalogs, I have put
each in a sheet protector and labelled it something like this:

1979 7 1/4"x7 3/8" 103517 103617 US

I put in metric measurements for non-US catalogs.  My question is
whether anyone has figured out the 6-digit number used on these catalogs
and why some have 2 sets of 6-digit numbers.  What do they mean?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu