 Storage / 15
Re: Sorting/Storing Catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:20:52 GMT

I once had a request for knowing the codes for metric(European)
paper sizes. If you want those, I will be happy to post them here.
A4 would be much easier than 210mmW x 297mmL anyday!!!!
Thomas Main wrote in message <361017A6.EDB23025@appstate.edu>...
I have started to store and sort through my Lego paper collection
(instructions, catalogs, magazines, etc.).  For catalogs, I have put
each in a sheet protector and labelled it something like this:

1979 7 1/4"x7 3/8" 103517 103617 US

I put in metric measurements for non-US catalogs.  My question is
whether anyone has figured out the 6-digit number used on these catalogs
and why some have 2 sets of 6-digit numbers.  What do they mean?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu