 Storage / 39
Re: Sorting/Storing Catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 01:12:51 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:

I have started to store and sort through my Lego paper collection
(instructions, catalogs, magazines, etc.).  For catalogs, I have put
each in a sheet protector and labelled it something like this:

Make sure you use the "archival quality" sheet protectors.  The other kind
can mess up your stuff.  I have about four 3" binders full of instructions,
catalogs, etc.  I have one binder with instructions for
basic/freestyle/paradisa/etc., one with instructions for
castle/space/pirates/etc., one with mania magazines and s@h catalogs, and
one with in-box catalogs and single-sheets.  And then I have a whole folder
full of duplicates for trading that I need to catalog so that I can get some
trades going!