  Search Results: lego
 Results 4161 – 4180 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Need some help from US collectors

Those are great models. I might actually break down and buy a Megablocks set. My son will be surprised. Rose Paul Rutenberg wrote in message ... (...) Germany? (...) Lego is (...) to do (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  RE: Lego Team Challenge 2.5 Activity Pack (Acrobat)

You might refer this to the TAFFIE robotics mailing list ((URL) also; they are mostly First LEGO League and BEST coaches who subscribe to that list. I know the people who maintain the list (Gary and Susan Frederick) have been running Club BOB and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Andrew?

(...) No, you have the wrong address. I changed over to hotmail a while back because of my website's change of address. Here's the new address: lego_dude9@hotmail.com Take your time with the Monkey--it'll be some time before the emails contain (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Common Castle Standard white lion castle !

I've made some quick shots of my castle wall+tower-modules for the "white lion castle" at: http:/www.gerkens.org/lego.html Kai (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO in the New York Times!

(...) Just give them some bogus info and read any news story you want. :) Here is the one you were asking to see. ---...--- from www.nytimes.com A New Kit From Lego for Auteurs of Bricks It was not until the recent holiday shopping season that Lego (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Theme Wallpaper

Does anyone know, have seen, LEGO theme wallpaper? I'm looking to decorate my toy room and am hopeing to paint it in LEGO primary colors and possibliy put some wallpaper up with a LEGO theme. Also if I were to go to Home Depot what color should I (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III

(...) Ah. You probably thought it would be yet another perpetually unfinished project, like Big Red (started in 1998, I haven't worked on it since at least Sept. 2000, though I still have the frame somewhere) and the big grey ship that I brought to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO® Movie in Development for the big-screen

LEGO ready for its big-screen close-up By Steven Zeitchik and Borys Kit LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Warner Bros. is building a LEGO movie. The studio and producer Dan Lin (Sherlock Holmes movie) have acquired theatrical rights for a motion (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego New is Up

(...) Has anyone seen or does anyone know about what the "kits" are that are available (listed) on the Lego web site? (URL) LEGO THEMES there are the following items of interest: K3409 Ultimate Soccer Stadium Kit 159.00 K4167 Mickey Mouse Collection (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Delurking form - first post. UK members only please :-)

I suppose I ought to do one of these, having never done one on r.t.l either. lugnet.loc.uk Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 1) (based on r.t.l. de-lurking form 3.1) (some irrelevant stuff left out) Name: Paul Mison Gender: Male Year of Birth: (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) I heard Lego are developing a new operating system for their new line of Lego Notebook computers. I think their called Brickpads or something.. I'm Kidding. Microsoft doesnt make plastic construction bricks, Lego doesnt need to get involved in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: My Castle page is finally up!

(...) pictures there: Sorry for the long list of pics, and no html. I'm a lazy bum and don't want to code any right now. I should have something up within the next few days (if I'm lucky) :) (URL) know I'm really lazy. When I started this, I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Twins accused of stealing and selling LEGO® sets on Ebay®

Watchout LEGO® is watching From the Journal Inquirer online edition July 6, 2005 ENFIELD, CT. -- Police have accused twin brothers of stealing nearly $42,000 worth of Star Wars-theme LEGO sets from the toymaker's facility here and selling some of (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  why not pull rec.toys.lego

Hey Todd, why not pull rec.toys.lego and alt.toys.lego from your isp so they are available here also? KL (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego.com temporarily offline

Yea, it is an awfully strange thing to do in the middle of the week. Both sites, www.lego.com and shop.lego.com are down. Usually, this type of thing happens over a weekend. However, maybe they find Thursdays to be their slowest day for hits. :) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Yes LEGO did make drafting paper!

In my DACTA Control Lab manuals, there are some graph papers as well. Pitsco- LEGO DACTA still sells the books ($87/set ouch!). The one titled, "Control Lab: Technology Investigations and Inventions" has paper. All 1:1 Here's the text. Invention (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.edu)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) And the Studebaker company isn't selling a lot of cars these days even though the Gullwing was an elegant, high quality machine. So was the Avanti. (...) In the area of web sites they have... and *thank goodness* for that. (1) The technology (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Why can't Lego do this?

When I read about this on Slashdot, my first thought was "Why can't Lego make this same offer?" (URL) would say that Lego User Groups, and Lego Train Clubs do better marketing for Lego for free than anything that they could pay for. People remember (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.market.theory) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

Hi, everyone... A documentary called "Lovemarks-LEGO" will be broadcast for the first time this weekend. I was originally told it was going to be a full-length film about people's passions towards brands like LEGO, IKEA, Starbucks (etc), but it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.hk, lugnet.loc.cn, lugnet.loc.tw, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Reverse DNS?

(...) I know I got a lego.com hit about a year ago. They didn't really look at much on my site though. --- Chris Osborn Full System, Inc. fozztexx@fullsystem.com 2160 Jefferson St., #240 (URL) Napa, CA 94559 (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>