 General / 49540
49539  |  49541
Subject:
LEGO Theme Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:07:01 GMT

Does anyone know, have seen, LEGO theme wallpaper? I’m looking to decorate my toy room and am hopeing to paint it in LEGO primary colors and possibliy put some wallpaper up with a LEGO theme.

Also if I were to go to Home Depot what color should I ask to get the basic primary LEGO colors?

Thanks, AHui