 Gaming / Starship / 218
Re: Andrew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
Hey Andrew,

I got a bounce back from my email regarding galactic movement of the Salvage
Monkey.  (I sent to lego_dude@anglefire.com).  Did you get it, or did I perhaps
use the wrong address?

-GM Hendo

No, you have the wrong address.  I changed over to hotmail a while back because
of my website's change of address.  Here's the new address:

lego_dude9@hotmail.com

Take your time with the Monkey--it'll be some time before the emails contain
anything important, right? ;-)

Andrew