  Search Results: lego
 Results 4141 – 4160 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ?Kubricks & Lego?

(...) Kubricks aren't really compatible with Lego Minifigs, unless you're looking for a Giant to set against your minifig, or some of the mecha ones might look about to scale. A Kubrick is about two inches tall, has no lego-style connection points, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Why Lego hates educators (was Re: Lego Studio)

Nicholas pointed out something I find to be most confusing. LEGO has Macintosh software that controlls theMindstorms computer brick. They even have an IR tower for serial port equiped Macs (I do not think there is any Mac support for the USB IR (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Beats Hasbro as World’s No. 2 Toymaker Amid Asia Sales Jump

LEGO® Beats Hasbro as World’s No. 2 Toymaker Amid Asia Sales Jump By Christian Weinberg, Sept. 5, 2013 LEGO A/S, the Danish building-block maker, said first-half sales jumped 13 percent with the strongest growth in Asia amid a slower start to 2013 (...) (11 years ago, 5-Sep-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LUGNET Guide updates (Tue Feb 25 2003)

This is a report of the recent changes made to the data in the LUGNET Guide ((URL) It shows new sets added, as well as updates to current sets. New sets : 1 Updated sets: 5 Set updated: Music Extras (3370-1): Theme changed from 'LEGO / Explore / (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.statistics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Request to Consolidate newsgroups under LEGO Media

I would like to request that the subgroups under the LEGO Media group be collapsed. There are only 170 messages in all the subgroups by my count and those could be moved to the main LEGO Media group. Also, many of the newer LEGO Media/LEGO Software (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Bulk brick sales and Making Silver Bricks

I just spoke with one of the supervisors from Lego CA. Here is a bit of bad news for those who want Lego to sell bulk bricks ar do ANYTHING that will increase their sales. They are at maximum production. From a management standpoint, this means that (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Sculptor

For those who want to to see LEGO Sculptor become a reality, vote for it at... (URL) for a bulk tub of bricks and plates of same color, 1200-1800 piece count, US$19.99 to US$29.99 price point, LEGO graph paper pad included, instructions for sphere, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  More Trains, PLanes, Automobiles...TechnicTown,Pirates (Ebay)

We are having another auction, all these sets are sealed. We will be having weekly auctions for a while, so check for future postings. Most are 1990-1996 era. Some of the highlights are; 8880 Technic Supercar 8480 Technic Space Shuttle 4544 Car (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  New Lego Education Product WeDo

Full Info here: (URL) the press release: "LEGO® Education WeDo™, a new product that redefines classroom robotics, making it possible for primary school students 7-11 years of age to build and program their own solutions." "The complete LEGO WeDo (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Racers Cap

(...) There is a Lego Racers t-shirt too (almost unused), size L. (URL) t-shift from Lego Show Helsinki ((URL) also size L, used. I wonder whether to keep that one... (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Sales October 1-

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire Flyer this week. ----- The Walmart Flyer has some full price LEGO in it. ----- Costco has LEGO Dimensions video game (at least WiiU, PS3 and PS4) for $99.99. They have a bunch of the other smaller sets slightly cheaper. (...) (9 years ago, 2-Oct-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Scans of jan. British LEGO magazine , About the Lego Logo!!!

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fs8EnD.IDE@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) Yes, but the Adventurers mag is not published by LEGO so copyright will be held by someone else. Huw (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Cam vs. X10's Xcam vs. other webcams

Has anyone done (or know where to look for) a review on the image quality of the Lego Cam ? I'm interested to know where the Lego Cam stands when compared with other webcams including analog-video mini-cams like the Xcam ? At least, I would like to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 3 Bot Contest Entries

(...) This guy is cute. What is the piece under his trans-blue head? Is that a broken one of these? (URL) And he has another one on his right arm, right? (...) I love the use of chairs! This model has some other neat use of parts as well. (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Why LEGO changed name from LEGOLAND to LEGOSYSTEM?

I'm a LEGO fan since I was 9 months, in 1991 I noticed that LEGO changed it's name from LEGOLAND to LEGO then in 1992 to LEGOSYSTEM "town, castle, pirates and space" in 1991 know I found that LEGO was once called LEGOSYSTEM in the 60s or 70s so I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.faq)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Technic Sets 8462 8280 8480 MISB - 8450 NISB - Lego 9V gear motor 5225

8462 Tow Truck - $125 MISB (URL) Fire Truck - $80 MISB (URL) Space Shuttle - $160 MISB (URL) Mission Expansion pack for Cybermaster - $60 NISB (URL) Lego Technic Gear Motor $17.50 8 available (URL) 9V Battery Box $5 8 available (URL) Lego Technic (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Breaks

(...) didn't mention any company that *encourages* it. It's not even clear that Sun-Netscape permits it. It only says that Tom Stanfl has Lego creations in his cube - not that he built them at the office. You had said: (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Hej! (...) W-O-W! How brilliant! And the photography! And it's LEGO! Really funny stuff! You've done the photoshop stuff splendid! Could not have guessed this is the first time you use the software! As far as criticizm goes there are two (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Exploriens auctions less than 24 hours to go

We are currently auctioning 3 exploriens sets, some excellent bargains to be had. For all our current auctions see (URL) EXPLORIENS LEGO SPACE SET STARSHIP BOXED Only $21.50 currently (URL) for looking Alison (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Mad magazine & LEGO

I discovered a reference to LEGO in the Feb. 1999 issue of Mad magazine: In the "Slam's End catalogue of pro wrestling merchandise," there is an "advertisement" for LEGO tables and chairs that are less damaging than real chairs[1]: (URL) and that (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>