 General / 43189
Re: ?Kubricks & Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:27:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel wrote:
Are Kubricks compatible with our Lego minifigs?

‘Cause some of the capes and accessories look wickedly
detailed, albeit a tad large…but I think it’ll still work!?!
So has anyone tried intermingling the Kubricks accessories unto a minifig yet?

Kubricks aren't really compatible with Lego Minifigs, unless you're looking for
a Giant to set against your minifig, or some of the mecha ones might look about
to scale.

A Kubrick is about two inches tall, has no lego-style connection points, but
might be able to grasp lego dowels with it's hand.

-john