 Marketplace / Auctions / 9172
9171  |  9173
Subject:
More Trains, PLanes, Automobiles...TechnicTown,Pirates (Ebay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:18:40 GMT

We are having another auction, all these sets are sealed. We will be having
weekly auctions for a while, so check for future postings. Most are
1990-1996 era. Some of the highlights are;

8880  Technic Supercar
8480  Technic Space Shuttle
4544  Car Transport Train
4537  Twin Tank Transport
6268  Renegade Runner Pirates
9365 Lego Dacta Community Vehicles  (this one has the old vehicles in it)
6545  Police Search N Rescue
6044 Lego Castle King's 8217 Carriage
6544  Shuttle Transcon 2
2150  Train Station Red