 Marketplace / Auctions / 9171
FA: Chrome Knights 4816-4817-4818-4819 (ebay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:21:45 GMT

Dear LEGO friend:  Are you experiencing a deficiency of chrome in your LEGO
collection?  Do you long to see your fighting mini-figs outfitted in the
latest (and shiniest) armor created by the world's most respected
plasticsmiths?

If so, then there is an answer to your dilemna nigh at hand.  I currently
have five auctions going on ebay offering the complete Chrome Knight
collection both as individual sets and as a combo-pack (all 4 sets).  All
sets are MIB and currently are in a bidless state.  Don't hesitate to take
advantage of this soon-to-expire offer (auction ends on Monday 4/8).

If your interest has been piqued then please proceed to the following WWW
destination to see a complete listing of my current auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=supernerd23

You'll find the Chrome Knights listed at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Greg