 Robotics / 14022
14021  |  14023
Subject:
LEGO Cam vs. X10's Xcam vs. other webcams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:35:19 GMT

Has anyone done (or know where to look for) a review on the image quality
of the Lego Cam ?

I'm interested to know where the Lego Cam stands when compared with other
webcams including analog-video mini-cams like the Xcam ?

At least, I would like to know if the Lego Cam has better image than the
Xcam's from X10.

I own a Vision Command Lego Cam and I'm not very happy with it's image
quality.
I have very little experience with other webcams... I only played with a
Creative Labs Webcam II USB for 10 minutes a year ago and I was under the
impression that it's image quality was better than the Lego Cam's one.

mc.