 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17478
Re: Lego Racers Cap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hi!

I have a lego racers cap, which is basically for free if anyone wants it.
I'd prefer to at least the the shipping costs.
It will be thrown out by Sunday, if there is no interest.

Email me at sonnich at hot dot ee

There is a Lego Racers t-shirt too (almost unused), size L.

A t-shift from Lego Show Helsinki
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=508592) also size L, used. I
wonder whether to keep that one...