 Administrative / General / 10181
10180  |  10182
Subject:
Request to Consolidate newsgroups under LEGO Media
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:40:52 GMT

I would like to request that the subgroups under the LEGO Media group be
collapsed.  There are only 170 messages in all the subgroups by my count and
those could be moved to the main LEGO Media group.  Also, many of the newer
LEGO Media/LEGO Software titles are not represented by sub-groups.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com