 Administrative / General / 10180
Re: This boy needs some serious help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 05:24:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, James Trobaugh writes:
I saw this from a post over on R.T.L.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=497

I don't really understand what this guys problem is, but his membership page
needs to be disabled or something.

Yikes, I agree.  Doing a quick news search of his posts indicates he hasn't
posted for months, and when he did, he seemed quite troubled.  I wonder if
anyone in Australia knows whatever happened to him?

I had email conversations with Jamie in early January 2002.  He emailed me out
of the blue after reading a post by me on RTL; we had a pending deal over a
year ago that never got very far but he had some memory of it (I have since
let
the deal drop).

In his January emails, Jamie seems very troubled over events of September 11
involving 2 people; he stated that he was on the telephone with one of them
who
was inside WTC at the time of the terrorist attacks.  Obviously, the sense of
personal loss must be a heavy burden.
I did not reply with anything comforting, I'm afraid.

I don't know what was posted on his Lugnet member page, but over on RTL he has
said some very strange things, especially during the same week I was in
contact
with him.  I do not know what this is all about -->
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=3C38FF9B.D3DD1592%40interworx.com.a
I really have no idea what he is talking about as far as having been banned
from Lugnet as he never mentioned it to me at all.

This is definitely a mystery and has got me concerned.  I hope we hear from
Jamie soon; I probably should send him a message asking if he is okay.

__Kevin Salm__