 Administrative / General / 10172
Re: This boy needs some serious help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:19:04 GMT

Funny things is that he writes about it at RTL as if someone else put that
information up:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=rec.toys.lego&selm=l3ne6ug68ua54kvfvm2046b0o0tpm0bhbn%404ax.com

Then he goes on to babble about some other LUNGET stuff:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=77me6us7v2j6ac2vta2c4vumulbrk31f2l%404ax.com&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26group%3Drec.toys.lego

I don't really get what's going on with this guy, I looked at past LUGNET
post and couldn't really find the issue that started all this.

jt

In lugnet.admin.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, James Trobaugh writes:
I saw this from a post over on R.T.L.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=497

I don't really understand what this guys problem is, but his membership page
needs to be disabled or something.

jt

He obviously needs some help. I hope the Admins do something about this
obvious violation of the ToS, not banning him, just the content.

If anybody knows him personally, please make sure this cry for help gets
answered.

Jude