 Administrative / General / 10176
Re: This boy needs some serious help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I saw this from a post over on R.T.L.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=497

I don't really understand what this guys problem is, but his membership page
needs to be disabled or something.

jt

We're working on the problem now. Thanks for pointing it out.

-Suz

I don't want to start up anything here, but were his posting priviledges
revoked? From what he's written on RTL, it sounds like that is the case.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=5r8j2us3qofaij0q3gj7ca1p7kp6bi7s8d%404ax.com

I don't remember any issues with his name attached...

-Duane