 Administrative / General / 10179
Re: This conondrum needs some serious help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:50:13 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
I saw this from a post over on R.T.L.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=497

I don't really understand what this guys problem is, but his membership • page
needs to be disabled or something.

Questions....
Any concrete answers, or even interesting theories, would be GREATLY
appreciated.

1. Were his posting priveleges actually revoked, and is he "allowed" to read
LUGNET news posts at all?
2. What was the gist of the content of his member page that caused it to
violate the TOS, and was that what caused 1. above?
3. Was it really possible that his member page was hacked, and if so, why?
4. Were any of the 120+ people really "kick the s**t" out of him with their
"wonderful emails" from LUGNET? Is there _any_ evidence of him posting
_anything_ remotely inflammatory prior to
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=5267 ?
5. Was he mailbombed for a reason even remotely connected with LUGNET or
RTL?
6. What's wrong with his eyesight, that he descibes it as "screwy"?
7. Why does Matthew Moulton's superficial interest in his plight strike me
as extremely suspicious?

Apologies if this unsettles anyone, but currently the whole thing smells
fishy to me... which is why I'd really like less unanswered questions.  I'd
prefer not to lose a LUGNET member.

--
Cheers,
Paul