  Search Results: lego
 Results 3761 – 3780 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) For the record: that wasn't my intention. And actually, I resent the implication that it WAS my intention -- but I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume instead that your words get sloppy sometimes too. But I have already tried to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I don't. Although I do believe your attempt to characterize my posts as being implicitly vulgar (as opposed to your explicitly vulgar ones) coincides quite well with the assumption that it WAS your intention to inflame. :) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) You resent it? Poor baby. Given the fact that you said this: (...) and this: (...) and this: (...) (by the way, is that implicitly vulgar?) and this: (...) (oh and as an aside, when you said this: (...) I guess you weren't saying explicitly (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Mikey: What I am saying is that my original post was not intended to rile anyone up. Many of my subsequent posts were not intended to rile anyone up. Some of you other fellow posters in the thread felt free to get up my nose about things, I likewise (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Somewhere in the deep dark dank depths of .debate... hopefully :) Richard (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Ah, I see. You can't actually be held accountable for what you wrote, of your own free will, because you were merely responding to what we wrote. So even if you (and Tom, of course) are the only ones who have been identified as actually (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Believe it or not, most of the stuff in the Outlet Stores walks out with non-Lugnet posting customers. The truth is that regular customers prefer the same sets we do for the same reasons. Take 100 regular customers and I bet 100 of them would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I could move it I would. If Todd _can_ move it he certainly has my permission. (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Can you clarify this thinking for me? I think I posted to the thread before you did. So what you're saying is that I should have just ignored you when you said incendiary stuff, (or else it was me starting things) because you were saying (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Ya. I'll give your post an 80, it's got a good beat and you can dance to it. Seriously, on the main issue, is there anyone who doesn't already know what everyone's position is? The side issues(1) are somewhat interesting if we can get to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I don't know what's going through other people's minds but I've read all of RichardM's posts on this thread and have marked them everything from 0 to 100. The lower scores I gave were because of screaming or being off-topic for the group, and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Purely a question of curiosity, what does "geeting the irrits" mean? Is it a OZism? I can guess from context and I ask because it seems a neat phrase. ++Lar (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Do it! :) (...) If it's your opinion that the thread is something which people will be happier avoiding than reading, by all means express that. The rating feature is intended to capture your reaction as well as opinion on things you've read. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) No. I changed the subject line. How many times do I have to state that simple fact? Change of subject line constitutes a new thread in my book. What's the netiquette standard? -- Richard (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I would argue (we're x-posted to .debate now), that if anything TV should not be held as a standard for what should and shouldn't be done on LUGNET. By nature, TV is ratings hungry.. and if they think they can grab a few more seconds of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

When being blocked from a group, it sure would be nice to be notified of it via email. I just now read this to find out I was blocked. The rotten thing (from my POV) is that I was blocked literally right when I was sending a reply that was much less (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) Todd (...) that (...) he (...) didn't, (...) be (...) I should probably let dead dogs and horses lie, however, you have also publicly insulted me, and repeated that insult without any provocation from me (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I was refering to this post: (URL) particular this part of it: Todd Lehman wrote: (...) <* snip *> (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Hrm, I must be misunderstanding what RichardM meant. When he wrote... (...) ...I read that as his simply stating that other people got involved into his argument by their own choice -- that no one held a gun to anyone's head and forced them to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Ok, what I read from it (and it had been mentioned a little more explicitly before) was that Richard was saying that we self selected ourselves as "targets". I agree, we certainly chose to participate. (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>