 Administrative / General / 5676
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:08:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Franks writes:
With all of the resistance I see being heaped on my teeny, tiny idea you'd
think I had asked for the immediate execution of Todd Lehman (our happy
host!) instead of just greater fairness in the manner in which TLC
eliminates overstock.

What's the big deal?

Because it isn't resistance to the idea anymore - eg the person
systematically rating all of your posts '0'. It has become too personal :(

I don't know what's going through other people's minds but I've read all of
RichardM's posts on this thread and have marked them everything from 0 to 100.
The lower scores I gave were because of screaming or being off-topic for the
group, and the higher scores I gave were for things I thought were interesting
questions being raised.  If anyone is systematically rating RichardM's posts
0, we need more people involved in the rating to counteract.  Yesterday I
worked almost the whole day on password checking so we can get more people
comfortable with signing-in.

--Todd