  Search Results: lego
 Results 361 – 380 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Underwater

(...) I left a structure made of gray bricks in an aquarium for some months with no apparent effect other than some crud which came off with dish detergent and a toothbrush. JSA (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Best Lego Kit with Micro-motors

Australia has a sort of shop at home - they call it service packs - you can buy gears , shocks , motors etc at a local toy shop or by phone with credit card. They are individually packaged. The prices are not to bad - $9.00 AUD for 2 shocks Very (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

Joshua Delahunty wrote in message <362B7305.AF98B0E5@a...sc.edu>... (...) comments (...) Wow - Thanks alot. I have never thought of myself as a perfectionist, but hehe thanks.. The interesting thing about the coke glass is that it had Pepsi in it. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  LEGO-dag/aften?

Er der nogen der er interesserede i at være med til at mødes og blære sig med sine seneste modeller? Leg godt, Jacob ---...--- -- Jacob Sparre Andersen -- E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk -- -- National Laboratory Risø -- Phone.: (+45) 46 77 (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Have LEGO, will travel

(...) A note, the ">" are inserted by the posting software to show what was quoted. This is done by most software out there, including most newsreaders likely to be used (for example, Netscape, which I use on RTL), as well as by the web posting (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  "AFOOL" acronym (was: Re: Letter to the LEGO President...)

(...) Heh heh!----I like that!!! O, for the possibilities of personals ads! ;-) AFOOL Adult Fan Of Older LEGO ACOOL Adult Collector Of Older LEGO ADROOL Adult Dogmatic Restorationist of Older LEGO AFOLMS Adult Fan of LEGO MindStorms AFOLSW Adult Fan (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Lego newspaper article

Shhh! Hear that trickling sound? That's the sound of a trademark being diluted. My local newspaper, the South Bend Tribune, took samples of the year's hot toys to a nearby daycare center and ran a story on the kids' reactions. Not surprisingly, the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  some interesting lego building

After reading the robot builder's guide on: (URL) had an idea... There's a really cool section about building strong structures with lego technics pieces, and they list the different possibilities for vertical braces that fit perfectly. The basic (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: 6 months!

(...) (said like the Great Gildersleeve...) Oooo! Isn't that sneaky... From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Greetings!

Hi there Perth Lego people! I agree totally about the need to combine all of the WA groups. I was going to subscribe to them all anyway. So, what sort of Lego is everyone into? My favourite is space but I've been leaning towards a bit of old Town (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  LEGO releases developer kit

I just noticed this today. Spirit.OCX Technical Reference, a 110-page .pdf file available for download from the main www.legomindstorms.com web page. -Suz. A quote from TLG, about the document: ---...--- At LEGO, we believe that imagination is (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Timmy

(...) In case no one got back to you, Timmy is the little boy head with round eyes and freckles. Came in the TimeTwisters and Freestyle sets. The green torsos with the T on them can be considered Timmy torsos. There's a rumor floating around (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  LEGO Ausstellung in Wien

Hallo da draussen! In Wien findet derzeit eine Ausstellung statt, in 'Palais Palffy', direkt beim Hofburg, am Josefsplatz. Bis Ende Oktober, täglich von 10-18h. Gezeigt wird (ein Teil?) der Privatkollektion von C. Auer. Viel sehr alte Lego-Sachen: (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.at.wi.wie, lugnet.loc.at)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Michiana area Lego fans, speak up!

(...) Yeah, I'm now in Cambridge, MA. A short drive away. :) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Michiana area Lego fans, speak up!

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Michiana area Lego fans, speak up!

(...) Nah, I haven't had time yet. Too much mindstorms. (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lego Intel Ad

(...) While we'll probably never know if Intel actually paid TLG for the ad, I'd say it's a safe bet to assume Intel paid for most, if not all, of the cost of the ad in Newsweek. Intel subsidizes the advertising campaigns of nearly every major (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.

(URL) see, Lego System is for _boys_. And boys like space and castles and adventures, not building towns. For _girls_, there's Lego Scala. (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Educational Uses

(...) Well, Lego has some -- check out Lego Dacta. But I think those are mostly targeted at a younger age. (...) Prey and predator is _very_ difficult. It's hard for one robot to detect the relative location of another. (If someone has a good (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Lego movie Idea

I was looking around on the net and saw some stop motion movies. I was wondering what I could do with my brand new download of pov-ray and l3p. and then it hit me, raytraced Lego movies, (ideas not entirely mine, www.spacebattles.com gave me the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.887)

More:  Next Page >>