 General / 308
Re: Timmy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:25:31 GMT

Alan Liu writes:
I'm a newbie, so which one is Timmy?  The mini-fig head with white hair?

In case no one got back to you, Timmy is the little boy head with round eyes
and freckles. Came in the TimeTwisters and Freestyle sets. The green torsos
with the T on them can be considered Timmy torsos.

There's a rumor floating around (started by yours truly :) that "Gimptwit" is
Timmy's last name.

<shameless plug>
See my page at http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html
</shameless plug>