  Search Results: lego
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Bookmarks

(...) My collection of Lego bookmarks is large, but unorganized. I thought at one point either Netscape or IE included a way to verify that sites were still where the bookmark said they were, but I haven't been able to rediscover it in IE if it was (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: BFDC2004 Robotics contest?

(...) -Friendship Bracelet Weavers. Iain Hendry had a plan to build a weaving machine, which would make narrow segments of fabric (ie, Friendship bracelets). I don't think he ever finished it though. Finally a use for those clickits... (URL) you (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Pitsco Dacta??

To clarify this: There are two catalogs. One has Lego-only parts, the other one is filled with general non-Lego science materials for classrooms. I think you can request the Lego-only catalog on their web site. They now send both to me. Daniel (...) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  "LA" Lego!

(...) Da puro torinese, ti posso confermare che qui il termine è femminile, ma personalmente lo uso solo al singolare... "la Lego". Mi suona molto strano sentire parlare de "i Lego" o "il Lego". Qui si usano spesso certi termini con il genere (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  40 x 10029 Lunar Lander parted out @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Hello! I have added all of the parts from 40 copies of set 10029 Lunar Lander to my inventory at Troy's Surplus LEGO. Lots of parts in Tan and the old Light Gray and Dark Gray! New lots can be found here: (URL) is currently at 658,715 items in 3,406 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Official statement of the LEGO Group in reply to Wal-Mart Canada no longer selling LEGO products

As you may have already heard, Wal-Mart Canada is no longer carrying LEGO products. The official statement of the LEGO Group regarding this situation is below. LEGO Group statement on developments in Wal-Mart Canada A recent discussion of pricing (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego direct for castle ...

If Lego direct were to introduce any pieces you may want for castle, which would you most like to see? For me personally, after seeing all of the recent models, I think I would go with the following: 1) Arches - all sizes and colors - preference (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO outlet store?

Ryan- The LEGO Outlet store in virginia is located in the Potomac Mills Outlet Center just off of I-95 in Northern VA--about twenty minutes south of the capital beltway. I believe it is exit 156--there are plenty of signs. As for the shop (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  [rtlToronto] Train2 on August 11th, 2001: Poster Available

Hi folks, rtlToronto, a Group for Lego Enthusiasts in the Greater Toronto and Southern Ontario Area, will present rtlToronto/train2, our second Lego Train Show at the Lillian H Smith Public Library in sunny downtown Toronto, Saturday August 11th, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Educational Division

a mini (a minha loja de decoração, acessórios e brinquedos) vende produtos Lego Educational Division (antiga Lego Dacta) para escolas e outras instituições de ensino. Para já só material relacionado com a robótica. Temos o catalogo e brevemente (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Ben Roller" <broller@mail.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:G54KBx.8K4@lugnet.com... (...) truly (...) various (...) I think people may be reading way too much into this. My guess is that "build any three dimensional creation" is analagous to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LUGNET Guide updates (Tue Feb 11 2003)

This is a report of the recent changes made to the data in the LUGNET Guide ((URL) It shows new sets added, as well as updates to current sets. New sets : 2 Updated sets: 9 Set updated: Music Extras (3371-1): MSRP changed from '8' to '8?' Set (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.statistics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Announcing the 'Vancouver Lego Club' (VLC)

February 22, 2000 Greetings and salutations fellow Lego enthusiasts. We are pleased to announce the birth of the Vancouver (BC, Canada) Lego Club. During the past several years our own Lego Hobby blossomed and continues to escalate in new and (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"

Hi Suzanne, I'm still waiting for mine to turn up in the mail. I won it on Germany Ebay from an Austrian who told me he was given two copies by Lego in Austria as a gift for doing something he didn't elaborate about. As it was the first I had heard (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.books)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

- Partecipazione LEGO Italia E' con immenso piacere che anche quest'anno LEGO Italia ci fornirà diverso materiale per Ballabio. - punto giochi Creator/Duplo al secondo piano - alcune costruzioni per l'ingresso e la palestra - alcune sculture per (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What do you do with your lego?

(...) Speaking personally, I'm not that creative and I don't get that much time to create stuff; I've got a lot of large models that I find much more relaxing to build (I like following the pretty instructions!) OTOH, a colleague at work has just (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

To Brad Justus and all at LEGO Direct, Greetings! It is terrific that LEGO wants to deal directly with customers and to discover what they want. From the early responses it ought to be pretty clear what the "Top Ten" list should look like (bulk (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)

"Hi, my name is Greg, and I'm a Lego Maniac." <crowd>: "Hi, Greg!" "I buy Lego by the shopping cart load. I can't help it! I usually spend at least $200-$300 per shopping trip." <crowd>: "It's OK, Greg. You can share with us..." "It's a daily (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) My CLE's (Cool LEGO Experiences): Story 1 When I was 5, my mom bought me my first set as a surprize (a LEGOLAND police station). I didn't know what LEGO was, and I didn't have much experience with other construction toys at that point. Aside (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO(R) Group Celebrates 10 Years of the Force

World's leading construction toy brand kicks-off year-long celebration of LEGO(R) STAR WARS(TM), its first licensed construction toy line. NEW YORK, Feb. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- American International Toy Fair -- LEGO(R) STAR WARS(TM) celebrates 10 years (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>