 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16775
16774  |  16776
Subject:
40 x 10029 Lunar Lander parted out @ Troys Surplus LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:48:14 GMT

Hello!

I have added all of the parts from 40 copies of set 10029 Lunar Lander to my
inventory at Troy's Surplus LEGO.  Lots of parts in Tan and the old Light Gray
and Dark Gray!

New lots can be found here:

http://shorterlink.com/?E7X8BF

Inventory is currently at 658,715 items in 3,406 lots in 188 categories and will
continue to grow as I part out more sets.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh