 Books / 59
Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:27:20 GMT

Hi Suzanne,

I'm still waiting for mine to turn up in the mail. I won it on Germany Ebay from an
Austrian who told me he was given two copies by Lego in Austria as a gift for doing
something he didn't elaborate about.

As it was the first I had heard of this book which is an official lego publication
but is not for public distribution I had a feeling it would be valuable especially
in the US where there seems to be a greater demand than available supply for any
paper based products made by Lego.

I hadn't intended to pay quite so much for it but was surprised by the level of
interest and so ended up paying 250 DM for it. The seller did not mention a
bookmark but from the scans he had of it, both the book and slipcase appear to be
in mint condition.

Mark H.

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

In lugnet.books, Mark Harrison writes:
I just won an auction for this book and was wondering if anyone had
heard of it before. It's written by KKK himself, has 130 pages, covers
the years from 1932 to 1982 and has its on slipcase.

Yes, I own one. A real gem. Came with its own special bookmark as well.  is
yours in English?

I wonder how much it sold for (?) esp if it was unopened. [if you wouldn't mind
my asking]

-Suz.