 Books / 65
Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:24:38 GMT

Hi  Guys and girls,

Is any one in the possession of 2 in of these books. Im looking for one in English and
wasnt able to lay my hands on one.
I would like to trade one for an Danish one.
Sofar I know there in German, Danish and English. I dont have the last one and would
like to make an trade.

Greetings and keep building

Nico