 Books / 38
Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.books, Tony Kilaras writes:

Can either one of you scan it in?

I have planned (when I get time) to put select parts on baseplate.com to share
with the community (along with other LEGO book materials). There are some great
old pictures and some funny stuff too.

But no mass scanning from me. I would not be comfortable doing that. before you
ask, I'll tell you why.

- it would take a very long time to do a propper job,
- scans would be huge files,
- I don't feel that it's ethical,
- it would devalue the book itself, which is of collectors' quality,
- and it was a recent gift to me from LEGO Denmark.

-Suz.