 Books / 46
Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:26:44 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.books, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I just uploaded the books/lego/ tree and images so you can see some of the
cover scans. sorry no html.     http://www.baseplate.com/books/

Thanks for the effort, Suzanne.

Then again, if the cover is representative of the quality of the material in
the rest of the book -- please, save yourself the trouble.  I think I have
drawn more interesting things with my feet with crayons held between the
toes...

Oh, the inside of the book is quite interesting. Definitely a worthwhile
book. I really appreciate mine even though it is a bit musty and doesn't
have the slip case. I won it on eBay from someone in Enfield who said
they were given to employees. Don't know if the seller was a former
employee, or a collectibles dealer in the area.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com