 Local / United Kingdom / 1582
Re: What do you do with your lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:03:10 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

So, what exactly do you do with your lego?
hord it? Actually create things with it?!?! [snip]

Looking through your web sites (the various ones in delurking form) there was
a surprising lack of original creations posted
So why so few creations on your web sites?

Speaking personally, I'm not that creative and I don't get that much
time to create stuff; I've got a lot of large models that I find much
more relaxing to build (I like following the pretty instructions!)

OTOH, a colleague at work has just rediscovered Lego and that's prompted
some ideas for my Exploriens base (I have some pictures somewhere of it
from June; maybe I should upload them anyway) and when I can I'll be
trying to make those.

At a guess for others, those who have the time to do web sites might not
have the time to build, and vice versa. (Look at the fact that Shaun
Sullivan's AT AT page was promised for a long time before it appeared-
that's not a criticism, btw, since the extra time on the model really
paid off.)

I'm interested in the rest of you too.

:: paul
:: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/lego <- yep, no moc's