 Local / United Kingdom / 1583
Re: What do you do with your lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:03:09 GMT

So, what exactly do you do with your lego?
hord it?

Yes.

Buy and sell it?

Yes.

Play with it?

Yes.

Actually create things with it?!?!

Yes, just not as much as the above.

Looking through your web sites (the various ones in delurking form) there was
a surprising lack of original creations posted

I recently made an almost life-sized model of our dog (well, her head).
She's a border collie, so plenty of black and white bricks, plus a
handful of grey, and red for the big licky tongue hanging out. I have
never considered myself very creative with lego, but I am very pleased
with this model and it wouldn't look out of place at Legoland or in the
DK book. I'll take some snaps of it when I get around to it and post
them on my site, and take it along to the Glasgow event on 13th November
and to the NW fest at Tony's in December.

I always look at cool lego site of the week and am inspired by the creations
the folks come up with there.

Likewise. Amazing some of the things folks build with their lego. Most
creations I would like to make would need too many bricks. I'd love to
make buildings like the Legoland ones.

I would like to make a Forestman v Sherriff of Nottingham chess set but
in the form I would like it would need about 250 green 2*2 tiles and 250
brown ones.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK