 Local / United Kingdom / 1585
Re: What do you do with your lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:25:27 GMT

So, what exactly do you do with your lego?
hord it?

Muhahahahaahaa! *ahem* yes.

Buy and sell it?

Occasionally, when the student life permits.

Play with it?

Of course!

Actually create things with it?!?!

When I can find the time - currently I'm working on a pirate diorama, at around
64x112 studs it's got a fort, a jungle (all my green pieces here), a islander
hidden temple and anything else that I spontaneously add to it. I'll probably
integrate a couple of other pirate-themed sets that I've made which at 32x32
each will make it unfeasibly big..

Looking through your web sites (the various ones in delurking form) there was
a surprising lack of original creations posted

I have plans, but unfortunately honours projects and part-time work get in the
way *sigh*

Do you think that there would be enough interest for a monthly best UK model
contest? Not to compete with the Cool Site of the Week, but to try and spurn us
into building more.

I recently made an almost life-sized model of our dog (well, her head).
I'll take some snaps of it when I get around to it and post
them on my site, and take it along to the Glasgow event on 13th November

I'll look forward to seeing it!

Richard