 Local / United Kingdom / 1590
Re: What do you do with your lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:56:08 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
news:FK838r.Fq5@lugnet.com...
So, what exactly do you do with your lego?
hord it?

Less than 2% of my sets are unopened. Less than 30% remain made up.

Buy and sell it?

Yes, particularly promotional sets.

Play with it?

What else?

Actually create things with it?!?!

My ceative activity comes in fits and starts, and is usually swayed by the
latest theme to have been released. My last bout was after Star Wars sets
first appeared.

Looking through your web sites (the various ones in delurking form) there • was
a surprising lack of original creations posted

You'll find some space, train and Mindstorms stuff on my website

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego

I always look at cool lego site of the week and am inspired by the • creations
the folks come up with there.

I was clsotw back in 1997, IIRC :-)

Huw