  Search Results: lego
 Results 3521 – 3540 of about 154000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés lundi 25 mai 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Résumé du salon de la maquette et du modélisme de (...) (15 years ago, 26-May-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) Connection != collision. I do think LDD could still know about studs and axles and ignore hulls. On the other hand... Geoffrey Hyde wrote: (...) Well, this is a CAD software, and I expect everything to be perfectly aligned to a 1-LDU grid, (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Alstom "Cityway" Tram (another one from Turin)

Dear LEGO friends! I'm glad to show you my newest Moc of a tram from Turin. It is the 34-meters Cityway, made originally by Fiat Ferroviaria in the 2001/2 but later by the French Alstom because they bought the Plant of Savigliano (near Torino), (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) Gee, thanks :-) (...) free space between the black gear and the 1/2 stud bush. I've nudged things a bit and got this: (URL) wrong anyway - if you center the camera on the axle for the black wheel and zoom in, you'll see that the axle is (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: The Cinema

Hey again AFOLs, Yeah, I've been busy. So busy that I've saved up posting about my Town MOCs. You may have heard me mention that I picked up a few town plans and put them to good use. Well, here my second offering from the set: The Cinema. (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jun-09, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  The Cinema

Hey again AFOLs, Yeah, I've been busy. So busy that I've saved up posting about my Town MOCs. You may have heard me mention that I picked up a few town plans and put them to good use. Well, here my second offering from the set: The Cinema. (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

Hello all, I have been playing around some Cad software called SolidWorks and would like to model LEGO bricks. Is there a resource for accurate dimensions of LEGO parts? Dave (15 years ago, 22-May-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:KLDtB0.Bv7@lugnet.com... (...) From what I and a lurker here figured out in a few emails to each other, it would appear that the problem is that LDD's collision engine is a bit (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) That'd be me :-) Using the "unzip the .lxf" technique explained here... (URL) I managed to rotate and offset the bricks at will, so it's possible to position them just right. It seems that offsetting the gears by 7.5mm and 1.1mm, they seem to (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  TRU sale June 5-11 Technic and Castle

As well as advertising a bunch of LEGO sets at full TRU price (may be higher then MFSR), TRU has all Castle and Technic (excludes clearance) sets 20% off from Friday June 5th the Thursday June 11th. While the website still has free shipping on LEGO (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Aw, no SNOT?

(...) I know how important it is for many people to have no studs showing on anything they build, but that being said and since this is just my opinion, please take it for what it is worth, I personally do not see the need to cover every little stud (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Playing around with the new 55423 wheel

(...) This is how I did it with my Shay bogie - hope it helps. (URL) (15 years ago, 13-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: 8879 no more?

(...) Steve Witt of LEGO was able to get me a quick reply regarding the 8879 controller. "There was a production problem with that one and it will be released later this summer. there was just a bump in the road on getting it out on time :-) But yes (...) (15 years ago, 3-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Suggestion: !TYPE line

LEGO parts may vary in colour and pattern, but they are always of the same material. For example, there is no such thing as a Technic Axle 7 made of rubber or the Axle Flexible 7 that's solid, is there? Here I got an idea: have parts identify what (...) (15 years ago, 29-May-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti 7

- Disponibile la locandina definitiva E' disponibile la locandina definitiva di Ballabio sia in due risoluzioni. Ringrazio per il prezioso lavoro Andrea Volpi e Antonella Carabelli. Download da YouBrick: (URL) dal sito dell'evento: (URL) stampate, (...) (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) I'm not at liberty to say too much, but I have actually looked at three real drawings of LEGO parts, and not even TLC seems to be sure what the dimensions should be - I've seen the distance between two studs dimensioned as 8 mm on one part and (...) (15 years ago, 26-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(...) Bring your whole collection if you would like. Parts allowed: All LEGO pieces All LEGO electronics All LEGO certified electronics (sold on LEGO Education or Shop at Home) All commercially available LEGO compatable electronics (like (...) (16 years ago, 12-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Question regarding real names

(...) I assume you're referring to (URL) this post>. The robotics group has a portal set up to receive posts from the lego-robotics mailing list at crynwr.com (links (URL) here>). Because there is no way to force users on an external list to use (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jun-09, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) I was aware of the Kiddiecraft connection, and that TLC bought all the remaining rights from them at some point, but I thought the original Automatic Binding Bricks were a legally licensed copy/variation of the Kiddiecraft bricks. If they (...) (15 years ago, 28-May-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) When I measured a 32 X 32 baseplate it was 10 inches. From my understanding 1 LDU is about equal to 1/64 inch. The Lego company though would surely be able to give you precise meaurements. (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.479)

More:  Next Page >>