  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 3426 – 3445 of about 8400.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The NEW Castle World!

(...) No no, please don't misunderstand me. I'm perfectly happy with keeping an archive of the old CW. Like I said, it's healthy to look back at the past and what others have done. (...) I don't object to Craig's artwork, and in fact would be (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  MB database?

So, I'm relatively new in the clone wars, and my excuses if this question has been answered here before: Is there a database for MegaBlok sets anywhere (like the LUGNET database)? The only link stated here is the one to MB's official site, and thats (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Stonehenge

I made a replica of Stonehenge on a 2X2 baseplate area. It is, of course, Stonehenge as it looked centuries ago when none of the stones had fallen down yet. (3 URLs) Here's the whole (URL) gallery> on Brickshelf. Since the real Stonehenge isn't (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

stone
(score: 1.732)

  The Greatest Adventure Movies List

Here it is fellow Adventurers: Top Adventure Movies -criteria- Classic adventure movies set roughly in the 1900 to 1945 era, but not absolutely so. We are thinking LEGO set compatibility here. 1. The Man Who Would Be King 2. Raiders of the Lost Ark (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) Anthony probably will. Does Ikros have the history of the last 3,000 or so years in it? this is why its not going to be on the web in a while. and when im putting it on the web, i doubt its going to be a easy job. Anyhow, heres a preview: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: LEGO to make 9 sets for the Harry Potter movie (2001)

(...) is (...) reading (...) for (...) Are you saying that the Tolkien books are not enjoyed by children? And Tolkien stuff really fits in with the current and past Castle theme, too. BTW the upcoming movie should be popular with children, I am only (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)

(...) Evil Zani Cultural Anthropologist Baron Bruz von Schlieckberndt: "Herr Jones! You shall nhot drink from this fountain! I vill plug you vith this cool-looking Luger ihf you try!" Indiana Jones: sotto voce "Zanis! I hate these guys. (aloud) And (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Golden Tap Inn posted

(...) In N AMerica it's usually called "Tudor" (and of course there isn't any real Tudor, it's all mock Tudor". Growing up in the UK I always heard it called "half timbering". The (british) book I have about it calls it "Timber Framed" and says the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: News from Lego, via email

(...) Oh, shoot, it doesn't work anymore I'll explain what I saw 7845: Costal Patrol Battle This was a good representation of the monitor and merrimac, each having a crew of 5, total 10 7846: Confederate Battery Cannon, limbered up with 2 horses and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: What is spam? (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment

(...) I think he was referring to your efforts to veer the debate in an attempt to make First Amendment = Child Pornography. Granted, there's room for a .debate there, but that's not the crux of the matter (nor, technically, is it a problem with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Castle De Laroux

Thanks, I really enjoy the photography so adding the construction shots gives life to it. Did you get to the 3rd page with the full scenes of the Treb. I built the treb about 2 years ago after a friend and I considered building a backyard version. (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Pirates, Castle, Ninja Sets For Sale

My sale last week went so well I thought I'd offer up some more sets for sale. These sets are all complete with instructions and in very good condition. These prices include shipping and insurance within the US by USPS Priority Mail. I will accept (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races))

(...) That's a pretty pathetic comeback. I thought you said you are clever - I'd figure you'd use something good for a stock phrase. I'm not impressed. (...) Oh, I'm sorry - you keep telling me how clever you are. I thought you could figure it out. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Selling up promos and other sealed sets

Hi folks. Due to major problems here, I need to sell lots of sealed sets from my collection (they're taking up too much space, I need to raise some cash, etc.) If you're here in the UK, I'll include normal postage in the price. If you want insured (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #4 Results

Earlier today was the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #4. There were dozens of competitors, and even more robots. This was the best turnout yet for the number of competitors and robots at this event! Below is a summary of the results. For the full (and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.smart)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  - - - FS: Lots fo Lego UPDATE

SETS: 1 6848 Strategic Pursuer Box opened and taped, but good contents and instr. are like new $6.00 2 6333 Race and Chase Value pack. A bit squashed but new/sealed $8.00 each 2 3052 Ninja's Fire Fortress MISB $20.00 each 3 6429 Blaze Responder MISB (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) This was me making a bit of a dig. It was in reference to an earlier post. I won't argue that MB :) are getting better and that I have picked up sets and seriously considered buying. I understand the draw of a set heavy with light grey 2x4 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: LoTR v. Harry Potter

(...) screens. Maybe, maybe not. Would these legions of consumers have been wearing HP costumes if the movie hadn't been at the crest of a marketing wave since early Spring? I doubt it, though we can never know for sure. In any case, you're (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  More castle 2000 set comments

OK, with all the posts nitpicking the new sets, I though I'd add my .02 cents (making it like $3 laying around now... :) ). 6095: Cool looking training dummy. A king and some kind of boring throne (some nice pieces in it), two knights. Arms totals: (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list

Steve Campbell wrote in message <38303501.3365415E@l...sa.gov>... (...) A pirate wish list! Woo Hooo! That's a courageous question to be posing the likes of me! Bugger the Armada, they're really only there for target practice aren't they? (hee hee) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

stone
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>