  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 3126 – 3145 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The 1999 Holiday Lego Haul

(...) We manily celebrate Chanukah, though we celebrate Christmas too. For Christmas, I am going to Target tomorrow for the clearences. For Chanukah, my I got: 4561 Railway Express 6330 Cargo Centre (I know, it is Town Jr., but some good pieces, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

I agree with Todd on this also. The representative I spoke with gave me the information that LD IS_PLANNING_TO READY BY HOLLIDAY SEASON (CHRISTMAS ANYONE?) So already I have my doubts about this summer planning, and especially on all items being (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) Call the question. Are we arguing ballistics, or discussing the role of a well regulated militia in a free society? (or even in Canada, not quite free at this time) I'm confused. For the record, I concede that there is a non zero probability (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  The warmth of sunlight, an end to fear...

My friends, your wait is over. I've completed the last two chapters of this update, and they are now ready for viewing. I hope you enjoy them. I am proud to give you all three chapters of my latest update (I'm adding in the chapter I already (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle) !

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Thanks, Peter. Please note that it is not just *my* contest... Mel and Ozbricks are both putting up $$$ of prizes too, and Mel was the driving force in making it bigger than the original 'win a McDonalds Bionicle' concept. Even though there is (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies

(...) Your ideas are right on the money. I haven't seen Cutthroat Island, but with Gina Davis in it I will rent it tonight. The Rocketeer is just great on a bunch of levels and The Mummy is one of the best adventure flicks to come down the pipe in a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  50% off FS/FT

HI everyone, I work in a toy store that is having a 50%off sale on some of the discontinued lego sets to make room for new inventory. I would be glad to help you guys out with any purchases you would like to make or trades you might like to offer. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  50% off FS/FT

HI everyone, I work in a toy store that is having a 50%off sale on some of the discontinued lego sets to make room for new inventory. I would be glad to help you guys out with any purchases you would like to make or trades you might like to offer. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Lord of the Rings buildings (was: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE)

(...) It seems that Lego has gone off buildings, no town, no space bases, only one (half completed) castle. I know they've always done building fronts, but lately we've not even got those. Bring back buildings Lego! In any case, here's a list of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: 1200 pc tubs in odd colors?

(...) We know THEY (TLC) read this forum. Perhaps we can hope that they will understand this need. "Castle freestyle" would be perfect, but there should also be an accessory minifigure set and a Castle minifigure set made available to complete the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: What is spam? (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment

(...) How right you are. But pasting all this LP crap into LUGNET is one step away from pasting adds for chocalte bars or cars. There are real issue out their which are worth talking about - your selfish breed of politics is not. It often surprises (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Ninja is Dead

Jesus Christmas, as a theme goes, Ninja is about as popular as 'Outback' or 'Extreme Team'. Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts. Don't mind me, too much sake tonight. And while I'm at it, if I have to see one more posting about the 'quilt (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) After staring at this list for a while, I think it will be a sea change to use some of these names. For example: color #25 is called 'Earth Orange'. To my eye, this looks much darker than the color of a Kaadu (which we have called earth (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Collection Worth

I am considering selling off all of my Lego's collected over a twenty five year period. Can anyone provide a rough idea as to what the collection might be worth? Collection is too large to list in this post but includes: *261 Bathroom *268 Family (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Impact of New Colours -- 1 year later [Was: Deathstar]

(...) Actually it is interesting to notice the effect that new grey has had upon me. While I was disappointed like many of us with the change to new grey given my existing investment in old grey, I didn't exactly start thumping my fist on the desk (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) As the owner and builder of about 3000 LEGO sets and 200 MB sets, I have done a lot of comparing the two brands over the years. MB from last millenium is definately of poor quality, just like you describe. MB from the Dragon sets does earn (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: MOC: Terraced houses

(...) No, sorry to disappoint, but a row of terraced houses in England (and there are possibly millions to choose from) would never have that kind of pattern. The only exception I can think of is occasionally you find houses set at a slight angle to (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

I get the following error in a Netscape box with a yellow triangle with a black exclamation point in it "A news NNTP error occured. Cannot accept HTML/MIME encoded messages". I couldn't even reply to your (Larry's) post, I get the same message even (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

(...) Yes. Not to be pedantic, but there are gobs(1) of people that don't have home PCs, but who have email access from behind a firewall at work. In many cases they don't have web access. This may well be because they have access via some weird (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Theme crossovers (Re: Airships (Re: Magic/Majick section of CW))

John Radtke wrote in message ... (...) My (...) and (...) source. (...) In the anime[1] called "The Vision Of Escaflowne", which deals with a fantasy world, air travel is (mostly) done using "floating stones" of various sizes (mostly house-sized, I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

stone
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>