 Dear LEGO / 1732
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 06:49:28 GMT

I agree with Todd on this also. The representative I spoke with gave me the
information that LD IS_PLANNING_TO READY BY HOLLIDAY SEASON (CHRISTMAS ANYONE?)

So already I have my doubts about this summer planning, and especially on all
items being avaliable this year :-? In his own letter brad said they are
PLANNING and getting the logistics and team together, IMO thats no where near
ready to launch a full scale production, just the corner stone. I hope Todd is
wrong, but logic is on his side.... But then again who says TLC uses logic? :)

Sincerely,
Doyle