 Marketplace / Shopping / 4333
4332  |  4334
Subject:
50% off FS/FT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 00:31:50 GMT

HI everyone, I work in a toy store that is having a 50%off sale on some
of the discontinued lego sets to make room for new inventory.

I would be glad to help you guys out with any purchases you would like
to make or trades you might like to offer.

5533 Red Fury   7 26.99
5958 Mummy’s Tomb          14 16.99
5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise         4 25.99
6045 Ninja Surprise   11 6.99
6089 Stone Tower Bridge  3 25.99
6093 Flying Ninja’s Fortress         5 44.99
6110  Solo Sub   15 2.39
6150  Crystal Detector  5 10.99
6198 Sting Ray Stormer  1 34.99
6434 Roadside Repair          8 25.99
6479 Emergency Responce Center 6 29.99
6584 Extreme Team Challenge         3 25.99
6907  Sonic Stinger   8 12.99
6909 Sonic Stinger   3 10.99
6919 Planetary Prowler  7 19.99
6969 Celestail Stinger  5 25.99
6977 Arachnoid Star Base  2 39.99
8245 Robot’s Revenge          6 16.99
8257 Cyber Strikers   5 25.99
8269 Cyber Stinger   11 21.99
8445  Indy Storm   4 21.99

This is the list as I have it currently with item #, description, qty,
and price.

These prices are before tax which is 6% in michigan. Also shipping and
handling would need to be paid...but relatively cheap for priority or
ups.

I only ask that you check what you have and see if you can help me out
too...I am mostly interested in the wild west system, pirate, or maybe
some town stuff.

If you have any big lots of unsorted stuff you wanna get rid of let me
know too.

my email is jimdwarren@hotmail.com

Thanks guys,
     wildwest1 :)