 Marketplace / Appraisal / 691
690  |  692
Subject:
Collection Worth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:48:13 GMT

I am considering selling off all of my Lego's collected over a twenty five year
period.  Can anyone provide a rough idea as to what the collection might be
worth?  Collection is too large to list in this post but includes:

*261 Bathroom
*268 Family Room
*269 Kitchen
*376 House with Garden
*560 Town House
*575 Coast Guard Station
*588 Police Headquarters
*6080 King's Castle (2)
*6082 Fire Breathing Fortress (2)
*6085 Black Monarch's Castle
*6086 Black Knight's Castle
*6089 Stone Tower Bridge
*6195 Neptune Discovery Lab / Aqua Dome 7
*6383 Public Works Center
*6542 Launch & Load Seaport (recently added)
*6543 Sail N' Fly Marina
*6970 Beta-1 Command Base (2)
*6979 Interstellar Starfighter
*6982 Explorien Starship
*7150 TIE Fighter Y-wing
*7191 X-wing Fighter (Ultimate Collector's Series)
*10020 Santa Fe Super Chief (collectors edition)

If possible I'd like to see the collection whole as a single item.  Probably
weighs a couple of hundred pounds.  Thanks,
    -Michael