 Marketplace / Appraisal / 690
Re: Santa Fe Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 17:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Anthony DeShields wrote:
Could anyone give me a price range on the 10020 Santa Fe train with a Limited
Edition plate number of #A0007? I am thinking of auction it off later this
month and would like to know to see if it's worth it.

According to Bricklink, a limited edition Santa Fé does about $80 currently. To
me, the thought that a low numbered set would be worth more than any higher
numbered set, seems very ridiculous) But try Ebay, there are plenty of fools
roaming around there. Maybe even someone who believes in lucky numbers.