 Marketplace / Appraisal / 692
691  |  693
Subject:
Old space and town sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:32:55 GMT

Hi, I'm a Lego Castle fan and right now I've got way too much old town and space
stuff taking up room in my new apartment. I don't know what sets I've got
becuase I never put it all together when I bought it off a friend. What I can
say is that I've got about 15 classic space minifigs, 20 newer space and
aquanauts figs plus about a 100 town figs. I think I've got about 30 sets worth
for town and space. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to sell
it. Should I sell it in bulk, by part or rebuild and sell whole sets? Should I
use lugnet, bricklink or ebay? Thanks,

-Patrick