  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 286 – 305 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) Check the "Drone" figure in Alha Team - isn't that a new, more fierce skeleton head?!?? Arne (who dislikes the new canopy's - heritage from Jack Stone!) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

jack, stone
(score: 4.583)

  Re: Going nuts trying to identify a part! (redux)

(...) Thomas--if you've got it in immediate memory, there are two items that've defying my search: The new Jack Stone container (part # stamped on the 4x4x4 container piece is 30639) and the "doors" that connect via a click hinge (numbered 30625). (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.583)

  Re: US TRU clearance finds

If you look up 'Canada' in the Shopper's Dictionary, you would find the defintion: -Lego: Almost never on sale, and when it is, it's 3% off Jack Stone. If only the exchange was more favourable, it would be easier to take a trip to see our southern (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.583)

  Re: Formula 1 Cars

(...) I am wondering if there is a tire and wheel that is not available in .dat CAD form that would be a better scale and tread pattern. Jack Stone? I think the tires used in v6 are a bit too small, but only slightly. later, James Mathis (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.583)

  Re: Didja Notice??

(...) Err - are you sure? I can't see a train windscreen anywhere. It looks to me like the windscreen on the big boat is a 'Jack Stone' hinged cab piece. Is there something else not visible from that angle? Anyway, the proper train windscreen was (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

jack, stone
(score: 4.583)

  Re: Vignette - Admiral's Quarters

(...) Snip. (...) Agreed!! (...) This is a fantastic vignette (and MOC)! Superb detail in such small (6x6) scale. Are you sure that the GOLD chrome came from Jack Stone sets? I recall only (silver) chrome pieces. Great job! Nelson (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.583)

  Re: Jack Stone Spiderman characters can move hands!

(...) It's possible, but it seems oddly unnecessary. The CPSA prohibits small pieces in toys intended for children under 3, but the most recent renaming of the old Jack Stone line to "LEGO 4+" is about as clear a message as you can get that it's not (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.year.2004, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.583)

  new newsgroups lugnet.jackstone, lugnet.dinosaurs?

Todd I don't know if this has been brought up yet but it may be time to start thinking about creating newsgroups for Dinosaurs and Jack Stone. I don't know what the interest is yet but I am sure that a lot of people would like to see discussion of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.581)

  Lego Comp.

Well, today I decided have a wander into Ballarat Toyword to see if they had the new Lego range yet (and they did, not real impressed with the jack stone but I digress). Anyway, Toyworld is located within the shopping center "Central Square". near (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

jack, stone
(score: 4.581)

  Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September

See the Myer "the toys edition" catalogue, on sale until September 16th, p3. There are some samples listed (Bob, Bionicles, Dinos, Jack Stone, Soccer Field) under the heading 20% off Lego. I have verified in store that it is 20% off ALL Lego. Also (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.581)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I think this too. I'm an original space fan and the thought of them walking around with big chunky helmuts disgusts me (not as much as Jack Stone, though!) Also re: wheels - Many of the classic space and Blacktron sets came with those large (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack, stone
(score: 4.581)

  Re: dear lego...

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C4F9234.809090....com.au... (...) I agree with the sentiment, though it could be phrased in nicer words :-) Really.... I was out shopping today with my friend, and I got her to agree that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.581)

  Re: Myer too (was: New sets at K-Mart)

(...) 20% off toys at Myer for 4 days - Myer Melbourne also had 40% off some items, including many Harry Potter, the big Jack Stone set, and some Explore. Melbourne store also had a pile of old style crossroad baseplates (without yellow lines) for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.581)

  All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

Well, not really, but for the collectors of Lego esoterica who do: Woolworths Supermarket: Jack Stone kid's toothbrush with clear plastic handle containing a proper Jack Stone figure which can be taken out. These were spotted about 2 weeks ago and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.580)

  AW MAN!

You know, back when we thought that LEGO would stop the town theme, we said that even town junior was better than no town at all. Then they realeased Jack Stone, probably just to annoy us. Dont we hate ourselves now? NICK :^L~ (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.580)

  AW MAN!

You know, back when we thought that LEGO would stop the town theme, we said that even town junior was better than no town at all. Then they realeased Jack Stone, probably just to annoy us. Dont we hate ourselves now? NICK :^L~ (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.580)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Bity? Larry, that wasn't a misteak was it (looking forward to how you're going to explain this one...) But we have Jack Stone, right, that makes up for everything (blecchhhhhh) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

jack, stone
(score: 4.580)

  TRU Chatswood 23/8

A made a quick trip to Chatswood at lunchtime today to buy a birthday present for a four year old. I had intended to get him the small Jack Stone Fire Cruiser, but neither TRU nor Target had them in. I ended up getting him a Max's Pit Stop set. I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.580)

  Re: What are some sweet deals for tomorrow?

(...) TRU also has LEGO racers Buy Two Get One Free Target has the SW value pack with Slave I and Landspeeder for $11.88; also Jack Stone Aqua Rescue Transport for $11.88 tomorrow and Saturday. Michael's Crafts has the LEGO pens for $9.99. I think (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.580)

  Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization?

(...) You reinforced my point. One has lots of basic bricks with which to build *other* things after you've built the main model. With the Jack Stone pieces you can build.... um... I'm not sure what else you can build. The fact that today's sets (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.580)

More:  Next Page >>