 Marketplace / Shopping / 8369
Re: What are some sweet deals for tomorrow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 05:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Zlatko Unger writes:
Just wondering what are some good deals going on tomorrow. I know that Toys
R' Us has some deals but does any other LEGO selling store have good deals?

What deals does TRU have tomorrow?  I didn't see any in the ad they brought
today.

The only thing I saw was the UCS TIE for 50% off, $49.99.

TRU also has LEGO racers Buy Two Get One Free
Target has the SW value pack with Slave I and Landspeeder for $11.88; also Jack
Stone Aqua Rescue Transport for $11.88 tomorrow and Saturday.
Michael's Crafts has the LEGO pens for $9.99.

I think I'm sleeping in tomorrow.

Maggie C.